The amount of treats we get for Richie is unreal. If only I’d realised earlier how easy it is to make treats yourself, I’d make them myself all the time. All you need is 4 ingredients, a cute cookie cutter and you’re set.
Warning: Be prepared for a lot of rolling and cutting shapes.
Makes 120 or so treats
- 1 cup flour (I used whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix the peanut butter with milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Turn it out into a floured surface and knead well.
- Preheat oven to 190°C and grease baking sheets.
- Divide into small sections and roll out until 1/4th inch in thickness.
- Use cookie cutters of your choice and cut shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Repeat until the entire dough is used up.